Nerve pain can be an excruciating experience, especially if you experience pain in the feet and ankles. Nerve pain overtime interferes with your mobility and the ability to detect injuries. As part of our established podiatry office, we offer Neurogenx, a revolutionary technology that works to reduce pain through the power of Combination Electroanalgesia Therapy (CET).
What is Neurogenx?
Neurogenx incorporates both the effects of anesthesia blockers with electric cell signal treatment, which utilizes the electronic energy waves produced by a digital frequency generator to reduce inflammatory effects and remove nerve pain and thus, it is not invasive and involves no surgical procedures.
What Foot Conditions Does Neurogenx Treat?
- Diabetic Neuropathy– Diabetic neuropathy refers to a type of nerve damage that occurs if you have diabetes. There are multiple types of neuropathy, as certain types can affect different areas of the body. At our office, we focus on neuropathy that affects the feet and ankles, referred to as peripheral neuropathy.
- Peripheral Neuropathy– This condition most often affects the legs and feet, causing numbness, tingling, burning, sharp pains, and sensitivities to touch. Over time, this condition can cause severe foot problems, such as ulcers, infections, and joint pain. Because of the nature of peripheral neuropathy, Neurogenx can help treat the effects of nerve pain with the impact of nerve blockers.
- Plantar Fasciitis– As one of the most common causes of heel pain, the band of muscle under the foot will become inflamed and, when ignored, can lead to chronic heel pain. Neurogenx can resolve this inflammation by working with the nerve endings that react as pain receptors and remove the sensations of numbness and sharp pain.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome –Usually occurring after an injury, complex regional pain syndrome can affect one limb of the body, which damages the peripheral and central nervous systems. Some of the symptoms include stiffness in joints, abnormal sweating, problems with muscle movement, and changes in skin texture. At our office, we offer Neurogenx along with sympathetic nerve blocks, spinal cord stimulation, and rehabilitation therapy as treatment plans for CRPS.
- Restless Leg Syndrome– Having an uncontrollable urge to move your legs can happen at any age and worsen over time. While it does not lead to other serious complications, Neurogenx can help treat the aching, creeping sensations that occur in the legs.
- Fibromyalgia –Widespread musculoskeletal pain can affect all aspects of life, including sleep, mood, and memory. Because of the nature of this condition, Neurogenx can reduce the effects of the pain sensations experienced throughout the body, and help reduce the impact of fibromyalgia over time.
Why Choose Neurogenx?
Neurogenx has a high (80%) rate of effectiveness for patients with nerve pain. Every patient has their own needs depending on their medical history and lifestyle. At Dr. Steber’s office, we take all of these factors into account when recommending treatment. Neurogenx can restore sensation in the feet and ankles and can help prevent further injuries that cannot be detected due to nerve pain. If you have questions regarding our Neurogenx treatment, then contact us today by calling Dr. Steber at 570-657-6851 to schedule an appointment.